Thirty-eight Olshan Attorneys Selected to Super Lawyers® 2022
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP today announced that 38 attorneys across all of the firm’s practices have been chosen for Super Lawyers® 2022 New York Metro list of outstanding lawyers. Twenty-eight lawyers have been named as “Super Lawyers” and eleven have been named as “Rising Stars.” While on average no greater than five percent of the total lawyers in each state are selected for the Super Lawyers lists, thirty-six percent of Olshan’s lawyers have been selected for this honor in 2022.
Olshan would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers list:
Shareholder Activism: Steve Wolosky, Andrew Freedman, Elizabeth Gonzalez-Sussman, Kenneth Mantel, Ron Berenblat
Corporate/Securities: Kenneth Silverman, Spencer Feldman, Michael Neidell, Kenneth Schlesinger
Real Estate: Nina Roket, Thomas Kearns, Eric Goldberg, Dov Brandstatter, Hyman Kindler, Samuel Ross
Litigation: Lori Marks-Esterman, Kyle Bisceglie, Thomas Fleming
Advertising, Marketing & Promotions: Andrew Lustigman
Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring: Michael Fox, Adam Friedman, Jonathan Koevary
Intellectual Property Law: Steven Gursky, Mary Grieco
Employee Benefits: Stephen Ferszt
Insurance: Jeremy King
Tax: Warren Gleicher
And the following attorneys named to the 2022 New York Metro Rising Stars list:
Shareholder Activism: Ryan Nebel, Meagan Reda, Rebecca Van Derlaske, Matthew Traylor
Litigation: Nicholas Hirst, Kerrin Klein, Joseph Weiner
Corporate/Securities: Claudia Dubón, Honghui Yu, Richard Quatrano
Real Estate Law: Melody Schor
To view the full details of Olshan’s rankings in Super Lawyers® 2022, please visit SuperLawyers.com.
Olshan has been consistently recognized as one of the premier mid-sized law firms in the country, including:
- Selection of ten lawyers for inclusion in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and two lawyers named to the “Ones to Watch” list
- Named by The Legal 500 US 2022 as a Leading Law Firm in Shareholder Activism (Tier 1) with seven attorneys ranked, and in Advertising with two attorneys ranked
- Named by Chambers USA 2022 as a premier law firm for Corporate/M&A Shareholder Activism (Top Tier 1), as well as Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate: Mainly Dirt, with eight Olshan lawyers, including five lawyers in the Shareholder Activist practice, named as Leading Lawyer
- Named as a “Best Law Firm” 2022 by U.S. News-Best Lawyers® for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates, Commercial Litigation and Employee Benefits
- Honored by The National Law Journal twice as a top 20 midsize law firm in its “Midsize Hot List”
- Inclusion in the National Law Journal “NLJ 500” list.
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP, a law firm based in New York, represents major businesses and entrepreneurs in their most significant transactions, problems and opportunities. Olshan’s clients range from public companies, hedge, venture capital, private equity and other investment funds to entrepreneurs and private companies worldwide. Clients choose Olshan for innovative strategies and sophisticated, game-changing advice in corporate, securities law, equity investment and shareholder activism, complex commercial, corporate and securities litigation, real estate, intellectual property, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and advertising. Since its founding, Olshan has offered an alternative to the AmLaw 50 law firm business model with responsive, independent and client-focused legal counsel provided by the firm’s senior lawyers.
Marketing & Administrative Manager