- Honghui was named for inclusion to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, a Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service for lawyers under 40, for 2017.
J.D., Washington University School of Law, cum laude, 2014
- Executive Editor, Washington University Law Review
- Dean’s List
- Scholar in Law Award
B.A., with honors, The University of Chicago, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2015
Honghui has assisted publicly traded and privately held companies in mergers and acquisitions, capital raising transactions, and other securities law and compliance matters, including SEC reporting requirements and corporate governance. In addition, Honghui has advised early-stage companies on issues involving formation and financing.
Honghui was a summer associate at Olshan in 2013. She received her J.D., cum laude, from Washington University School of Law, and her B.A., with honors, in History and Economics from The University of Chicago.
Prior to joining Olshan, she was a legal intern at the Division of Enforcement of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Honghui is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Professional & Community Affiliations
New York City Bar Association
- October 18, 2017
- September 20, 2017
- August 28, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- April 19, 2017
- February 27, 2017
- January 18, 2017
- November 9, 2016
- Olshan Recognized as “Best Law Firm” in New York and Nationally for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, and Employment Law by U.S. News-Best Lawyers®November 1, 2016
- October 7, 2016
- June 20, 2016
- February 18, 2016
- January 15, 2016
- Olshan Represents WebFinancial in Connection with a Going Private Transaction of CoSine CommunicationsJanuary 15, 2016
- November 3, 2015
- October 26, 2015
- Olshan Represents EMRISE Corporation in Agreement to Sell its Electronic Devices Business Unit to Data Device CorporationMarch 23, 2015
- April 18, 2017New York
- October 21, 2015
Articles & Alerts
- August 2015