Olshan Ranked by Best Law Firms® 2024 for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, Advertising, Trusts & Estates, Copyright Law and Employee Benefits
Olshan has been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, nationally in 5 practice areas and regionally in 7 practice areas.
The firm received the following rankings in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®:
- Securities / Capital Markets Law - “Tier 1” in both National and New York City Metropolitan
- Real Estate Law - “Tier 1” in New York City Metropolitan and “Tier 2” in National
- Trusts & Estates Law - “Tier 1” in both National and New York City Metropolitan
- Advertising Law - “Tier 2” in both National and New York City Metropolitan
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law - “Tier 1” in New York City Metropolitan and “Tier 2” in National
- Commercial Litigation - “Tier 3” in New York City Metropolitan
- Copyright Law - “Tier 3” in New York City Metropolitan
Firms included in the 2024 Best Law Firms® list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be considered for this milestone achievement, at least one lawyer in the law firm must be recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms® on a national and/or metropolitan scale signals a unique credibility within the industry. The transparent, collaborative research process employs qualitative and quantitative data from peer and client reviews that is supported by proprietary algorithmic technology to produce a tiered system of industry-led rankings of the top 4% of the industry.
Receiving a tier designation represents an elite status, integrity and reputation that law firms earn among other leading firms and lawyers. The 2024 edition of Best Law Firms® includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan-based practice areas. Additionally, one "Law Firm of the Year" was named in each nationally ranked practice area.
Olshan has been consistently recognized as one of the premier mid-sized law firms in the country, including:
- Selection of eight lawyers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and three lawyers named to the “Ones to Watch” list
- Named by The Legal 500 U.S. 2023 as a Leading Law Firm in Shareholder Activism (Tier 1) with five attorneys ranked, and in Advertising with three attorneys ranked
- Named by Chambers USA 2023 as a premier law firm for Corporate/M&A Shareholder Activism (Top Tier 1), as well as Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate: Mainly Dirt, with nine Olshan lawyers, including five lawyers in the Shareholder Activist practice, named as Leading Lawyer
- Honored by The National Law Journal twice as a top 20 midsize law firm in its “Midsize Hot List”
- Inclusion in the National Law Journal “NLJ 500” list.
About Best Law Firms®
Best Law Firms® is the most credible rankings of exceptional law firms, rooted in a rigorous, peer-to-peer, industry-driven evaluation. Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. Ranked ﬁrms, presented in three tiers, are recognized on a national and metro-based scale. The reputation earned over the past 14 years and a future-focused commitment to innovation provides legal professionals with an elevated stature, validation and confidence that comes from being part of, and working with, a Best Law Firms honored practice.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review research and accolades company in the legal profession. Best Lawyers compiles extensive recognitions by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate the work of their fellow legal professionals within their local market and specialty. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, recognition by Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Marketing & Administrative Manager