As a member of the Shareholder Activism Practice, Joshua concentrates on activism campaigns, proxy fights, corporate governance issues, mergers and acquisitions, activist investor situations, and shareholder engagement.
Joshua assists in advising investors regarding shareholder proposals, hostile takeovers and board of directors nominations. He also works on letter-writing campaigns, helps with settlement negotiations, and handles Section 13 and Section 16 filings with the SEC.
Before joining Olshan full-time, Joshua was a summer associate at the firm in 2022. While in law school, as a student mediator in the school’s Mediation Clinic, he mediated a wide range of contentious conflicts, developing his skills, sharpening his intuition, achieving consensus and resolving disputes. Joshua was also a judicial intern to both the Honorable Brandon R. Sall, Westchester County Supreme Court, Ninth Judicial District, and the Honorable Barry E. Warhit, Westchester County Supreme Court, Ninth Judicial District, before Judge Warhit’s 2022 appointment to the New York State Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department.
J.D., cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2023
- Staff Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution, Fall 2021 - Spring 2022
- Blog Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution Fall 2022 - Spring 2023
B.A., summa cum laude, Binghamton University, 2020
- Amy M. Gilbert Prize for Excellence in History (2020)
- Claudia Bernardo Memorial Award for Excellence in Humanities (2020)
- Helen Anne B. Rivlin History Award (2019)
- Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- New York (not yet admitted)