Siobhan Green brings more than two decades of experience representing New York's most sophisticated owners and tenants in high-end commercial office and retail leasing transactions.
Experienced in all aspects and phases of the commercial leasing process, Siobhan guides New York’s larger commercial real estate clients in some of the region’s most notable office and retail lease deals and throughout their lease terms. She is a go-to choice to handle major office and retail leasing in mixed-use high-end/Class A properties in New York City’s prime business districts.
Siobhan represents clients on everything from consulting on term sheets and letters of intent to negotiating complex leases, brokerage and agency agreements, lease amendments, and relocation and surrender agreements.
Clients know Siobhan as an attentive listener and natural problem-solver who approaches every matter with diligence, tenacity, and creativity focused on achieving the best results. Her extensive experience and understanding of each client’s business imperatives limits “ramp-up” time and streamlines the negotiation process.
Widely recognized as one of the foremost real estate leasing attorneys in New York, Siobhan is well-versed in representing landlords in both retail and large office space leases. These leases have comprised portions of a nearly two million-square-foot Park Avenue building, two prominent buildings in Lower Manhattan comprising 5 million square feet, and an iconic New York City office and retail complex of eight million square feet.
Before joining Olshan, Siobhan was senior counsel in Holland & Knight LLP’s real estate department and the real estate leasing departments of several other leading U.S. law firms. Prior to practicing law, Siobhan was a certified public accountant.
- Handling long-term representation of a landlord in connection with the retail leasing at its prominent mixed-use complex in downtown Manhattan comprising more than 8 million square feet.
- Represented a prestigious New York City landlord in connection with a lease for 1.2 million square feet in Lower Manhattan, at the time, the largest single-asset office lease in New York City since 2008.
- Represented the owners of several prominent office buildings in New York City in connection with their leasing of office and retail space.
- Represented a major landlord in the initial retail lease-up of a high-end, mixed-use redevelopment project.
- Represented an Am Law 100 law firm in connection with its lease of office space in New York City.
- Firm News|
- Media Mention|
- Press Release|
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, 2021
- Named a “Rising Star” by New York Metro Super Lawyers, 2012
- Named one of The Top Women Attorneys in the New York Metro Area by The New York Times Magazine, 2012
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association