Thirty-seven Olshan Attorneys Selected to Super Lawyers® 2023
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP today announced that 37 attorneys across all of the firm’s practices have been selected to the 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers® list. Twenty-eight lawyers have been named as “Super Lawyers” and nine have been named as “Rising Stars.” While on average no greater than five percent of the total lawyers in each state are selected for the Super Lawyers lists, forty-one percent of Olshan’s lawyers have been selected for this honor in 2023.
Olshan would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers list:
Shareholder Activism: Steve Wolosky, Andrew Freedman, Elizabeth Gonzalez-Sussman, Kenneth Mantel, Ron Berenblat
Corporate/Securities: Kenneth Silverman, Spencer Feldman, Michael Neidell, Kenneth Schlesinger
Real Estate: Nina Roket, Thomas Kearns, Eric Goldberg, Dov Brandstatter, Hyman Kindler, Samuel Ross
Litigation: Lori Marks-Esterman, Brian Katz, Kyle Bisceglie, Thomas Fleming
Advertising, Marketing & Promotions: Andrew Lustigman
Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring:, Adam Friedman, Jonathan Koevary, Michael Fox
Intellectual Property Law: Mary Grieco, Steven Gursky
Employee Benefits: Stephen Ferszt
Insurance: Jeremy King
Tax: Warren Gleicher
And the following attorneys named to the 2023 New York Metro “Rising Stars” list:
To view the full details of Olshan’s rankings in Super Lawyers® 2023, please visit SuperLawyers.com.
Olshan has been consistently recognized as one of the premier mid-sized law firms in the country, including:
- Selection of eight lawyers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and three lawyers named to the “Ones to Watch” list
- Named by The Legal 500 U.S. 2023 as a Leading Law Firm in Shareholder Activism (Tier 1) with five attorneys ranked, and in Advertising with three attorneys ranked
- Named by Chambers USA 2023 as a premier law firm for Corporate/M&A Shareholder Activism (Top Tier 1), as well as Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate: Mainly Dirt, with nine Olshan lawyers, including five lawyers in the Shareholder Activist practice, named as Leading Lawyer
- Ranked as a “Best Law Firm” 2023 by Best Lawyers® in Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates, Commercial Litigation and Employee Benefits
- Honored by The National Law Journal twice as a top 20 midsize law firm in its “Midsize Hot List”
- Inclusion in the National Law Journal “NLJ 500” list.
Marketing & Administrative Manager