- Kerrin was named for inclusion to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, a Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service for lawyers under 40, annually since 2015.
- Kerrin was awarded a Pro Bono Publico Award from the Legal Aid Society for her representation of a victim of human trafficking and the Pro Bono Star award from Human Rights First for her representation of asylum-seekers.
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2009
B.S., summa cum laude, University of Maryland, College Park, 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
Kerrin focuses her practice on complex commercial and securities litigation and arbitration. She has represented public and private companies, individuals, and sovereign clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including securities, employment, bankruptcy, intellectual property, and international litigation and arbitration matters, as well as proceedings brought by state and federal regulators. Kerrin also maintains an active pro bono practice, and was awarded a Pro Bono Publico Award from the Legal Aid Society for her representation of a victim of human trafficking and a Pro Bono Star award from Human Rights First for her representation of asylum-seekers.
Kerrin received her J.D. from New York University School of Law, where she served on the NYU Review of Law & Social Change. She received her B.S. from the University of Maryland, College Park, summa cum laude.
Prior to joining Olshan, Kerrin was a litigation associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP and Miller & Wrubel P.C.
- September 12, 2019
- Kenneth Silverman Handles Acquisition of CEI Equipment Company for Alleghany Capital Subsidiary Kentucky TrailerDecember 21, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- June 22, 2018
- September 17, 2018