- Joe was named for inclusion to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, a Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service for lawyers under 40, for 2019.
J.D., cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2012
- Associate Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal
B.A., summa cum laude, New York University, 2009
- Phi Beta Kappa
- NYU College of Arts and Science Presidential Honors Scholar
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2019
Joe has substantial commercial litigation experience, representing clients in federal and state courts on matters relating to contract disputes, business torts, tax, real estate, and intellectual property. He has managed many phases of a litigation, including taking and defending depositions, drafting briefs, arguing motions, appearing at court conferences, and advising clients on litigation strategies.
Prior to joining Olshan, Joe was a litigation associate at Katsky Korins LLP.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Member and former Secretary, New York City Bar Association Committee on State Courts of Superior Jurisdiction