Ten Olshan Lawyers Selected to The Best Lawyers in America 2023; Two Named as “Ones to Watch”
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP announced that ten of the firm’s lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and two lawyers have been named to the “Ones to Watch” list.
Olshan would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
- Steve Wolosky, partner and co-chair of the Shareholder Activism practice and the Corporate/Securities Law practice named to Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Nina Roket, partner in the Real Estate Law practice and chair of the Leasing practice named to Real Estate Law
- Andrew B. Lustigman, partner and chair of the Advertising, Marketing & Promotions practice and co-chair of the Brand Management & Protection practice named to Advertising Law
- Thomas D. Kearns, partner in the Real Estate Law practice named to Real Estate Law
- Mary Grieco, co-chair of the Brand Management & Protection practice and partner in the Intellectual Property Law practice named to Copyright Law
- Eric L. Goldberg, partner in the Real Estate Law practice named to Real Estate Law
- Thomas J. Fleming, partner in the Litigation practice named to Commercial Litigation
- Stephen L. Ferszt, partner and chair of the Employee Benefits practice and partner in the Tax & Personal Planning practice named to Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Trust & Estates
- Dov B. Brandstatter, partner in the Real Estate Law practice named to Real Estate Law
- Samuel P. Ross, of counsel in the Real Estate Law practice has been named to Real Estate Law
- Jessica Stanton, counsel in the Real Estate Law practice named to “Ones to Watch” in Real Estate Law
- Richard Quatrano, associate in the Corporate/Securities Law practice named to “Ones to Watch” in Corporate Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Olshan has been consistently recognized as one of the premier mid-sized law firms in the country, including:
- Named by The Legal 500 US 2022 as a Leading Law Firm in Shareholder Activism (Tier 1) with Seven Attorneys Ranked, and in Advertising with Two Attorneys Ranked
- Named by Chambers USA 2022 as a premier law firm for Corporate/M&A Shareholder Activism (Top Tier 1), as well as Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate: Mainly Dirt, with eight Olshan lawyers, including five lawyers in the Shareholder Activist practice, named as Leading Lawyers
- Named as a “Best Law Firm” 2022 by U.S. News-Best Lawyers® for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates, Commercial Litigation and Employee Benefits
- Selection of 36 attorneys to Super Lawyers® 2021 New York Metro
- Honored by The National Law Journal twice as a top 20 midsize law firm in its “Midsize Hot List”
- Inclusion in the National Law Journal “NLJ 500” list.
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP, a law firm based in New York, represents major businesses and entrepreneurs in their most significant transactions, problems and opportunities. Olshan’s clients range from public companies, hedge, venture capital, private equity and other investment funds to entrepreneurs and private companies worldwide. Clients choose Olshan for innovative strategies and sophisticated, game-changing advice in corporate, securities law, equity investment and shareholder activism, complex commercial, corporate and securities litigation, real estate, intellectual property, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and advertising. Since its founding, Olshan has offered an alternative to the AmLaw 50 law firm business model with responsive, independent and client-focused legal counsel provided by the firm’s senior lawyers.
Marketing & Administrative Manager