J.D., Columbia Law School, 2016
- Executive Managing Editor, Journal of Gender and Law
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
B.A., magna cum laude, University of Washington, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2017
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Jacqueline engages in sophisticated securities and commercial litigation in federal and state courts. She has represented public and private entities, companies, investment funds, and individuals in a wide variety of disputes, which include merger and acquisitions, business appraisals, shareholder derivative suits, employment, and regulatory investigations by the federal authorities.
Prior to joining Olshan, Jacqueline worked at Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP and Linklaters LLP. At Columbia Law School, she served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Lorna G. Schofield.
Jacqueline is proficient in Mandarin.
- Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance Publishes “Delaware Court of Chancery Enjoins Annual Meeting in Defense of Stockholder Franchise” Client AlertSeptember 27, 2022
- Olshan Again Ranked No. 1 Law Firm for Shareholder Activism in Refinitiv’s First Half 2022 Global Shareholder Activism ScorecardAugust 25, 2022
- July 1, 2022
- Olshan Again Ranked No. 1 Law Firm for Shareholder Activism in Refinitiv 2021 Global Shareholder Activism ScorecardMay 4, 2022
- February 8, 2022
- September 22, 2022Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance