Understanding U.S. Trademark Registrations
Olshan's Brand Management & Protection Group is presenting an hour-long webinar on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 on Understanding U.S. Trademark Registrations. The webinar is directed toward international practitioners to provide guidance on some of the peculiarities in U.S. trademark laws. In this webinar, you will learn such things as:
- How do I describe my client’s goods/services in a U.S. trademark application to avoid an Office Action?
- What is a proper specimen of use and when does my client need to file it?
- Should I designate the U.S. in my client’s WIPO application or file a national application?
- What are the three bases for filing U.S. trademark applications, and why is it important?
- What are the most common reasons for rejecting an application to register a trademark in the U.S.?
Send us your questions in advance of the webinar on any other U.S. trademark "mysteries" you want solved or bring your questions to us at the webinar.
To register in advance for this webinar, click here.