Representative Florida Real Estate Transactions
Represent HELM Equities in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of its first Miami ground up development project in the Design District including office, retail and the largest offering of outdoor space in the Design District.
- Represented Raleigh Hotel owners in hotel purchase, management agreement and later sale of hotel.
- Represented owner of Wynwood property in development and lease of property for high-end restaurant.
- Represented TriStar Capital and partner RAL Development in the assemblage of properties for a $200 million Class A office project in the Miami neighborhood of Wynwood.
- Represented Landlord in restaurant lease with Pastis.
- Represented Luke’s Lobster in restaurant lease in Aventura.
- Represented Aerin in a retail lease at the Miami Design District.
- Represented seller in achieving highest price ever for Lincoln Road, Miami Beach retail properties.
- Represented W South Beach owners in $157 million refinancing.
- Represented Brandy Melville in a retail lease on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach.
- Represented owner of Wynwood property in sale of property for office building and joint venture with purchaser.
- Represented purchaser of Wynwood property in purchase of site for development of 200,000 square foot office building.
- Representing an affiliate of JEMB in a $110M acquisition loan from AIG for a hotel in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Represented purchaser of Wynwood property in assemblage of property with Related Companies for mixed use project.