Olshan Named a Leading Law Firm in Shareholder Activism, Advertising, Litigation and Real Estate in Chambers 2021 USA Guide; Seven Lawyers named as Leading Lawyers
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP has been named a premier law firm for four of the firm’s key practice areas in the prestigious Chambers USA 2021 Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business, including honoring the firm with the guide’s highest ranking in the category of M&A Shareholder Activism. Seven Olshan lawyers, including five lawyers in the Shareholder Activist practice, have been named as Leading Lawyers.
The ranked practices and lawyers are:
Corporate/M&A Shareholder Activism (New York) – Band 1
- Steve Wolosky (Band 1), Co-Chair of both the Shareholder Activist and Corporate/Securities Law Practices
- Andrew Freedman (Band 2), Co-Chair of the Shareholder Activist Practice
- Elizabeth Gonzalez-Sussman (Band 3), Partner
- Ryan Nebel (Up and Coming), Partner
- Meagan Reda (Up and Coming), Partner
Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory (USA Nationwide) - Band 4
- Andrew Lustigman (Band 2), Chair of the Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Practice
Litigation: General Commercial: (New York) Highly Regarded – Band 5
- Lori Marks-Esterman (Band 5), Chair of the Litigation Practice
Real Estate: Mainly Dirt (New York) - Band 5
Read our press release announcing our outstanding results reflecting the firm's high level of quality.