Understanding the IPO Legal and Regulatory Developments: 2015 Perspective
January 27, 2015
The Knowledge Group Website Series
Robert Frome and Kenneth Schlesinger will serves as panelists on the Webcast broadcast by the Knowledge Congress Understanding the IPO Legal and Regulatory Developments: 2015 Perspective.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this course are:
- The Initial Public Offerings Market (IPO) – Overview
- Legal and Regulatory Developments Affecting IPO Market
- The Form S-1 and Challenges of Drafting It
- Analysis of Market Practices
- The Concept of Going Public
- Guides to Companies “Planning or Hoping to Go Public”
Click here for further information and to register.