Insurance 101: Critical Issues in Liability Insurance Coverage and Related Litigation
On January 22, 2014, 12:30-1:30pm Eastern, Olshan will present the webinar Insurance 101: Critical Issues in Liability Insurance Coverage and Related Litigation. CLE credit will be available for this complimentary program which will offer an overview of predominant and important issues to be aware of regarding your insurance coverage.
Subjects to be discussed include:
- D&O policy considerations
- Recent New York law on critical issues
- How long-tail claims will be treated by your insurer
Who should be listening?
- General Counsel of companies defending lawsuits or SEC investigations
- Risk Managers
- Anyone wishing to have a better understanding of the general elements of insurance policies and coverage
The Olshan speaker will be Jeremy M. King, a Partner in our Insurance Coverage group. Jeremy concentrates his practice on insurance coverage actions and other civil litigation matters. He has extensive involvement in complex insurance coverage disputes in numerous states across the country. Jeremy’s work on cutting edge insurance issues has given him broad experience in complicated multiparty insurance litigation and deep insight into the strategies necessary to bring these complex cases to a resolution. His practice also focuses on representing corporate policyholders in disputes with their insurers. His efforts have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars of recoveries for his clients.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please follow these steps to register for this webinar:
- Go to: https://university2.learnlive.com/olshan
- Returning users, should enter their username and password;
- New users should select the button “Register for an Account” just below the log-in fields and complete the form;
- You will be brought to a page from which you may select from a list of Featured Programs; click the “View” button for the desired program;
- You will be brought to the main page for the desired program; click the “Enroll” button, and complete the process.
In order to receive CLE credit for the webinar you are required to click all of the participation pop-ups that will appear throughout the program. You must also be registered and view the webinar from your own computer.
This seminar has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour in the area of Professional Practice/Practice Management and is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
Marketing & Administrative Manager