As a member of Olshan’s Activist & Equity Investment Practice group, Mohammad advises shareholder clients on activist strategies, including proxy contests, Schedule 13D investments in public companies, withhold campaigns, consent solicitations, settlement negotiations and hostile takeovers. Mohammad counsels clients on the preparation and filing of SEC reports and on corporate governance, securities laws and stock exchange matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mohammad was an attorney in the Legal & Compliance Department at BlackRock, Inc., where he focused on mergers and acquisitions, board governance, public company reporting and registered funds compliance.
- Olshan’s Activist Practice Again Ranked as the #1 Law Firm in Shareholder Activism by Activist InsightDecember 13, 2018
- Olshan Again Recognized as “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News-Best Lawyers® for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates and Employee BenefitsNovember 1, 2018
- October 23, 2018
- Olshan Ranked As the #1 Law Firm Advising Activist Investors in The Deal’s Inaugural Activism League TablesJuly 19, 2018
- June 20, 2018
- Broadfin Capital Closes on Agreements with BioDelivery Sciences on Comprehensive Plan to Strengthen BusinessMay 22, 2018
- May 10, 2018
- Olshan Client Kanen Wealth Management Reaches Successful Agreement for Board Representation at Aqua MetalsMay 3, 2018
- March 1, 2018
- January 5, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- October 16, 2017