J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2018
- The Eugene J. Keefe Award
- Championship Team Captain, Pepperdine Entertainment Law Competition, Fordham Law Moot Court
- Associate Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- The Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- President, The Black Law Students Association
- The Northeast Region of the National Black Law Students Association’s Chapter President of the Year Award
B.A., cum laude, Binghamton University, State University of New York, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2019
Khasim was a summer associate at Olshan in 2017. He received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and holds a B.A., cum laude, from Binghamton University, State University of New York.
Khasim has assisted in the representation of clients in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy disputes, securities fraud, breach of contract claims, and employment disputes. Khasim is also an active musician who currently has music on all major streaming platforms.
- April 1, 2019Fordham University School of Law