J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2018
- The Eugene J. Keefe Award
- Championship Team Captain, Pepperdine Entertainment Law Competition, Fordham Law Moot Court
- Associate Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- The Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- President, The Black Law Students Association
- The Northeast Region of the National Black Law Students Association’s Chapter President of the Year Award
B.A., cum laude, Binghamton University, State University of New York, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2019
Khasim has assisted in the representation of clients in a variety of areas, including commercial contract disputes, shareholder actions, securities litigation, bankruptcy disputes, commercial real estate matters, and employment disputes. Khasim also regularly updates clients on recent developments concerning securities regulation.
Khasim’s engagements include:
- Represented sellers of a candy company in a suit brought by purchasers alleging claims for breach of contract and fraud.
- Advised investment management firm in connection with potential investment by providing risk assessment analysis based on the threat of potential of litigation and exposure to liability.
Khasim was a summer associate at Olshan in 2017. He received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and holds a B.A., cum laude, from Binghamton University. Khasim is also an active musician who currently has music on all major streaming platforms.
- April 1, 2019Fordham University School of Law