J.D., cum laude, Brooklyn Law School, 2016
- Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division
- Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
B.A., magna cum laude, Wake Forest University, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2019
Julianne was a summer associate at Olshan in 2015. She received her J.D., cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School and holds a B.A., magna cum laude, from Wake Forest University.
Julianne's practice also includes providing guidance and assistance to employers on a wide range of employment issues.
- Olshan Obtains Injunction Blocking Proposed Three-Way Merger: Court of Chancery Finds that Conflicted Directors Breached Fiduciary Duties by Agreeing to Preclusive Deal Terms in an “Informational Vacuum”March 15, 2019
- Olshan Client City of London Investment Management Company Limited Reaches Mutual Agreement with China Fund, Inc. to Withdraw LawsuitsJuly 2, 2018