- Awarded Deal of the Year and Activist Campaign of the Year by The Deal for representation of George Feldenkreis in his nomination of directors and successful unsolicited acquisition of Perry Ellis.
LL.M. in Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2017
J.D., cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2016
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Journal of Law and Gender
B.A., summa cum laude, Yeshiva University, 2013
- Dean’s List
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2017
Alan represents clients in an array of tax matters relating to mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate restructurings. He also counsels clients on tax issues that relate to employee benefits and executive compensation matters.
Alan received his LL.M. in taxation from New York University School of Law in 2017, his J.D., cum laude, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2016 and his B.A., summa cum laude, from Yeshiva University in 2013. He is admitted to practice in New York.
Prior to joining Olshan, Alan was an associate in the Merger & Acquisition Group at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Kenneth Silverman Handles Acquisition of CID Performance Tooling for Alleghany Capital Subsidiary Precision Cutting TechnologiesJune 24, 2019
- April 2, 2019
- Kenneth Silverman Handles Acquisition of CEI Equipment Company for Alleghany Capital Subsidiary Kentucky TrailerDecember 21, 2018
- Olshan Again Recognized as “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News-Best Lawyers® for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates and Employee BenefitsNovember 1, 2018
- October 23, 2018