Timothy focuses his practice on corporate and mergers and acquisitions transactions. He represents both publicly traded and privately held companies in mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, private placements, tender offers, and other corporate transactions. Timothy also represents hedge funds and other investors in activist campaigns. He received his J.D. from University of Virginia School of Law and is admitted to practice in New York.
Prior to joining Olshan, Timothy was a corporate associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
- Olshan Recognized as “Best Law Firm” in New York and Nationally for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, and Employment Law by U.S. News-Best Lawyers®November 1, 2016
- Law360 Highlights Activist Client Alert on Reinforcing Absolute Shareholder Right To Remove DirectorsJanuary 22, 2016
- January 13, 2016
- Brad Radoff and Group 42 Gain Representation on the Board of Vaalco Energy after Delaware Court Validates Shareholder Right to Remove Directors Without CauseJanuary 6, 2016
- November 24, 2015
- Bloomberg and the Deal Cover the Launch by Group 42 and Bradley Radoff of a Consent Solicitation to Improve the Board of VAALCO EnergyNovember 9, 2015
- June 3, 2015
- May 4, 2015
- The Wall Street Journal Covers Client Marathon Partners’ Public Letter and Nominations at ShutterflyMarch 3, 2015
- February 17, 2015
- February 9, 2015
- The Deal Covers Client Okumus Fund Management’s 13D Filing Disclosing a 15% Stake in Web.com Group Inc.December 12, 2014
- The Deal Covers Client Vertex Capital’s 13D Filing Disclosing a 7.9% Stake in Entropic Communications Inc.September 29, 2014