- Brian was named for inclusion to the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, a Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service for lawyers under 40, since 2011.
J.D., magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2006
- Winner, Boston University School of Law’s Homer Albers Prize Moot Court Competition
- Selected Best Oralist in Albers’ final argument by panel of federal appellate judges
B.A., magna cum laude, Tulane University, 2001
- Tulane University Honors Program
- Tulane University Dean’s List
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2007
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
With a focus on complex commercial litigation, Brian predominantly represents financial institutions in litigation and advisory matters involving a variety of financial instruments and transactions, including asset-backed securities, CDOs, credit default swaps, repos, and other fixed-income products. He also represents high-profile clients facing securities actions in both federal and state courts.
Brian also represents lenders, private investment funds, real estate developers, and mortgage loan servicers in disputes and advisory matters involving commercial and residential real estate transactions and projects. In addition, Brian maintains a general commercial litigation practice in which he represents various business entities in a broad array of matters, including breach of contract, licensing, false claims act, employment, and other disputes growing out of business relationships and transactions.
Prior to joining Olshan, Brian was an associate in the litigation practice at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
- Know Your LimitationsJanuary 14, 2013New York Law Journal
- September 21, 2016
- October 19, 2015